Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
It is Your Livelihood. Make Sure It is Protected
Owning a farm is a significant responsibility, and you must do what you can to protect it from losses. One of the best ways to protect your farm financially is by obtaining a robust insurance policy.
What Is Farm Insurance?
Farm insurance provides a wide range of coverage options to financially protect your farm, home and business from potential risks.
What Does a Farm Insurance Policy Cover?
The following are some of the typical coverage options your insurance provider might recommend:
Should You Get Farm Insurance?
Anyone who owns a farm should consider farm insurance. Farm insurance policies are adaptable to fit the type of farm you have. The larger your farm, the more coverage you will typically need, but it’s generally better to have protections in place than to pay for an unexpected incident out of pocket.
- General liability insurance may help pay for your farm’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage.
- Farm dwelling insurance may help cover your home if you live on-site.
- Farm structures insurance may help pay to repair or replace buildings on your farm after a covered event.
- Farm equipment insurance may help pay to replace or repair covered farm machinery and equipment, including tractors, combines and trailers.
- Livestock insurance may provide compensation if an incident or accident results in the injury or death of covered animals.
- Equine insurance may help cover losses related to the death or injury of your horses.
- Crop insurance may help cover crop losses due to covered events such as fires, natural disasters, hail or drought.
- Workers’ compensation coverage may help pay your employees’ lost wages and medical costs if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
- Pollution liability insurance may help cover your legal liability if pollutants from your farm cause illness or injury.
- Umbrella insurance may help extend the liability coverage of your other farm insurance policies.
Farm Insurance Quote in Fort Payne and Rainsville, AL
If you want a quote for farm insurance, contact Goggans Insurance. We can help you find the coverage you need to financially protect your farm.